B2B Integration Part II
By WebProBiz Solution Team |14 November 2016
In the previous blog post, we've shared about the advantages of B2B integration on how it can improvise business efficiency. However, we also bring up that with such dynamic marketplace will such portal be good enough to serve and further improvise, or a better term automate the company’s business processes?
Now let's talk about automation
Previously from EDI, E-Procurement, E-Catalog, what it able to do is to enable automation between 2 business entities with a different standard. Meaning to say the billing process and purchasing documents will be done by the system, all the users need to do is to insert the quantity, specifically and also price. Then the system will automate the documentation process until the user have to pay the bill offline via cheque or online TT transfer.
What are we going to share next, is something similar with B2B integration. Which
- Fasten the sales process.
- Save up company resources.
- Improve trading partner relationship.
- Improve business cash flow.
To give businesses a better competitive advantages in the industry.
However, as we mentioned on our previous article as well, will such integration enough to survive in a dynamic marketplace? With a dynamic marketplace with fierce competition, and industry expect better user experiences. Hence, today B2B e-commerce become the next generation to helps B2B integration:
Pricing optimization algorithms.
- To help you quote, to maximize potential profits and helps to compete within the industry to give you better edges.
First Step towards Big Data Analytics.
- Collect data over the platform and leverage on analytics tools to discover hidden pattern which helps company to understand their customers better.
Leverage on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- To increase visibility over internet by allowing existing clients to make purchases via your B2B platform, it increases the relevance over time.
- Which gives flexibility of different payment option for offline methods (Cheques, Cash on delivery) and online methods (TT transfer, Credit Card) for the same invoices. The amount will automatically deducted from the client’s account.
ProBiz Commerce Suite is the next generation B2B E-Commerce provides the above benefits. Integrated with EDI features to enhance existing business as well as advanced analytics capacity to take into future challenges. Talk to our consultant to request a demo below and get to know more about it.